Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vratsa
Since July 2002 it has become the Host structure of Vratsa branch of the National Centre for Vocational Training.
The CCI-Vratsa is based on the principles of voluntary participation and membership, autonomy and self-financing. It works in close cooperation with local authorities and other non-government organizations as well as with NGOs, CCIs and business support structures from abroad.
The structure of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa, with its regional offices established in the towns of Lom, Berkovitsa, and Botevgrad comprises more than 1000 companies - both private and state owned.
Our main goals are:
- To support, promote, represent and protect the economic interests of our members;
- To stimulate export;
- To enhance companies' entering the European Markets;
- To promote and attract foreign investments for the region and local SMEs;
- To acquaint the local authorities with the standpoint of our members;
- To encourage and support start-up of new business;
- To assist the local Labor Office and encourage companies to open new working places.