University "St. Kliment Ohridski" – Bitola, Faculty of Technology and Technical Sciences-Veles
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
The following institutions have joined the university:
- Institute for Old Slav Culture – Prilep (1985);
- National and University Library "St.Kliment Ohridski" – Biota (1980);
- Student Center "Koch Racin" – Bitola (1981);
- Higher Medical School – Bitola (1988);
- Police Academy – Skopje (2004).
The international character of UKLO is confirmed by the participation in international programs and associations among which the most significant is the membership in EUA and BUA. St. Kliment Ohridski University is also a holder of the Erasmus+ Charter.
The Faculty of Technology and Technical Sciences in Veles has started to function at the beginning of the academic 2008/2009. The faculty seat is in Veles.