National Federation of Water Associations
National Federation of Water Associations (EurEau) is the voice of Europe’s drinking water and waste water service operators. Our members provide water services to more than 400 million people and reflect the diverse private and public water service industry across Europe. We bring together national associations, representing water supply and waste water services in 29 EU and EFTA countries. EU accession countries have an observer status.
- 26 EU Member States: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK;
- 2 EFTA countries: Norway and Switzerland; and
- 1 observer member (Serbia).
EurEau promotes the common interests of our members within the EU institutions and keep our members informed of relevant developments in the European arena.
- promote the common interests of the European water service sector to the EU institutions and stakeholders;
- enable our members to adequately deal with opportunities and threats arising from EU policies and their national implementation; and
- support members’ networking activities.