Centre for the Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology "Cardet" Ltd
CARDET’s mission is to inspire next generation education, and to promote research, innovation, and development through evidence-based practices, cutting-edge research, and empowered people.
The main goals of CARDET include:
- To conduct research and development on the links between education, training, employment, Information Communication Technologies, and social progress;
- To foster innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership for educational and social reform;
- To apply interdisciplinary approaches that improve and strengthen the role of civil society, trade unions, democratic processes, equality, and social justice for all;
- To develop links with organizations and agencies around the world in addressing social, business, health, environmental, and education needs;
- To provide research, evaluation, education, and training services to individuals, governments, businesses, and other agencies.
To achieve these goals, CARDET brings together an international team of experienced professionals with extensive global expertise in their respective areas. CARDET has collaborated with organizations, governments, international and local agencies, and corporations in Asia, Europe, and the USA. Members of the CARDET team successfully completed more than 130 projects in more than 40 countries, several of which were supported by the European Commission, the National Science Foundation, Microsoft, The Commonwealth of Learning, the United Nations Development Program, The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the Cyprus Research Promotion Foundation, and several Ministries around the world. In the next decade, CARDET plans to enhance its contribution to educational research and social development that make a difference in people’s lives.
We have a portfolio of more than a 130 completed projects. Areas of core expertise include:
- Program evaluation and needs assessment · Instructional Design and Curriculum Development;
- Migration, Integration, and Social Justice;
- Interactive online systems for collaboration and stakeholder engagement;
- Competency Mapping;
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship;
- Technology transfer and foresight;
- Energy, environment and sustainable development;
- e-learning, games and Mobile Learning;
- Strategic Planning, Organizational Assessment & Capacity Building;
- Civil Society & Development Education.
One of our core-strengths is our ability to carefully plan, implement, execute and evaluate projects in various contexts; our excellent track record is evidence of our commitment to excellence. Our organization brings together some of the best minds and deepest experience from around the world with a highly energetic and passionate operational team. Our team is composed of world experts who have international expertise in designing and implementing projects. We follow a systemic and systematic process in thoroughly planning and executing projects. CARDET is ISO 9001 certified for quality in management, research, and education services. The management team works closely with a team of 30 full-time and part-time staff, and a dedicated team of volunteers in preparing and executing projects. An indication of our organizational capacity and competencies are our global experience in executing and delivering projects.