University "St. Kliment Ohridski" – Bitola, Faculty of Economics-Prilep
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
The following institutions have joined the university:
- Institute for Old Slav Culture – Prilep (1985);
- National and University Library "St.Kliment Ohridski" – Biota (1980);
- Student Center "Koch Racin" – Bitola (1981);
- Higher Medical School – Bitola (1988);
- Police Academy – Skopje (2004).
The international character of UKLO is confirmed by the participation in international programs and associations among which the most significant is the membership in EUA and BUA. St. Kliment Ohridski University is also a holder of the Erasmus+ Charter.
In the year 1977, then existing Higher vocational school of economics in Prilep (1960) had been transformed into Faculty of Economics, which had been one of the initial members of UKLO in 1979.
The Faculty of economics in Prilep realizes teaching-educational process in many different accredited programs.
- Management and Business;
- Banking and Financial Management;
- Marketing Management;
- International Economy and Business;
- Accounting, Finances and Auditing;
- Innovation and project management;
- E-business – Struga;
- Banking and Financial Management - Struga.