University Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Skopje, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies
Republic of North Macedonia
- an autonomous, scientific and higher educational university which provides teaching, scholar and applied activities in technical, natural sciences and mathematics, bio-technical, artistic, medical and social sciences;
- a university dedicated to the cherishing as well as international recognition of the traditional features and values the people (language, history, literature and culture) and at the same time to the nurturing of the cultural values of the other ethnic communities in the Republic of North Macedonia;
- a university open to all students on the basis of equality and their academic results regardless of their ideological, political, cultural and social origin;
- a university that coordinates its academic offer to the needs of the social surrounding, and has continuously dynamic relation towards it;
- a university that creates stimulative environment for its employees, providing them a progress of their abilities in order to accomplish its mission;
- a university which develops long-life and continuing education;
- a university determined to achieve the European norms and standards in all spheres of its activities.
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies has the strategic devotion to develop further as leading educational and research institution in the Republic of North Macedonia in the field of electrical engineering and new technologies.
Providing permanent continual technological innovation, quality and creativity in the student’s curricula, we accomplish continual education of professional, creative and entrepreneurial individuals, that will work successfully in their professional orientation and that will create a new job, affirm new opportunities and discover new horizons.
Our educational mission we perform with undergraduate and postgraduate studies, with developing the intensive communication with students, University and the same institutions worldwide, as well as in “business” and industry.
Achieving the permanent success in the scientific research on national and international level, our research mission is accomplished with doctoral thesis and with number international joint scientific projects.
Enabling the conditions for transfer of the knowledge and technology we provide a respectable support to our technological and economical sustainable development of our industry.
Our vision is belongings to a family of the most prestigious European institutions in the field of the electrical engineering and new technologies, as well as, providing a support to our country and our industry in term of its’ international competitiveness and transfer of knowledge and technology.