Youth Entrepreneurship – NE
The Club NE is a large group of young people aged 18-45 years old. Its mission is described through the objectives set by the foundation of the association.
The main objectives are:
– A professional and business networking;
– The cooperation of enterprises;
– An effective and mutual support of its members;
– The exchange of views, experiences and expertise;
– A complete training of entrepreneurs through high-level and specialized seminars in leadership issues, sales, human resources, etc.;
– The contact and meetings with large companies in Greece as well as from abroad;
– The empowerment of prospective young entrepreneurs;
– The cooperation with productive institutions in the public and private sector;
– Information on development projects related to the new entrepreneurship;
– A dialogue with the institutional bodies in order to achieve a better environment for the new entrepreneurship in the immediate future as well as to overcome any emerged hurdles;
– The promotion and reinforcement of innovative business plans;
– The promotion of self-employment;
– The projection of the developmental role of Thessaloniki as a leader in the region of Balkans;
– The projection of the strategic position of Greece in Europe and in the global context;
The Club NE relies on its members as a self-funded association and the members constitute its soul and strength.
Based on these pillars, a European association is constructed in order to identify the new generation and the problems that faces, setting the YE as an official exponent of the future entrepreneurship.
The Club NE addresses to:
– Young entrepreneurs as well as professionals who recently started a business or any other professional activity and make their first steps inside the business/professional arena;
– The offsprings of entrepreneurs who want to promote their family business according to the contemporary environment of our era;
– Business executives with any further ambitions;
– Young people and new potential entrepreneurs and professionals who want to build a healthy and sustainable environment before they start their activity;
– Graduate students with relevant studies.